Here’s a lawncare tip from Scenic Lawns and Landscaping, Inc. for the Fall season:
Mulch! Mulching can help protect roots from frost and help them retain their moisture throughout winter. Spread out 2-3” of mulch around shrubs and trees after the first light frost.
Make sure to use hardwood shredded mulch from a reliable source as opposed to free mulch from municipal piles. This type of mulch may be made of diseased trees that can contain disease spores. You don’t want to add that to your landscaping.
Let us do the work for you – Call 410-672-3200 for a free estimate today…
- The first impression your guests will ha
- A custom Waterscape from Scenic Lawns an
- It’s the annual fall dilemma. The leaves
- Time to get wrapping… No, not Christma
- Why are some plants more frost tolerant
- Fall weather is great for grilling and b
- Just because autumn is here doesn’t mea
- Did you know that Fall is a great time t
- A seasonal tip: Cutting back on fertiliz
- Don’t forget to plant spring bulbs this