Do you want to keep mosquitoes away naturally?
Plant lemongrass! Buy a mature plant from an Asian market or grocery store. When you get it home, trim the tops of the plant and remove any dead parts. Plant it in a clear jar of water and place on a sunny windowsill. Within a few weeks, it will develop roots and can be transplanted to your garden.
Want more ideas for your yard? Call Scenic Lawns and Landscaping, Inc. at 410-672-3200… http://ow.ly/i/kIi7F
- The first impression your guests will ha
- A custom Waterscape from Scenic Lawns an
- It’s the annual fall dilemma. The leaves
- Time to get wrapping… No, not Christma
- Why are some plants more frost tolerant
- Fall weather is great for grilling and b
- Just because autumn is here doesn’t mea
- Did you know that Fall is a great time t
- A seasonal tip: Cutting back on fertiliz
- Don’t forget to plant spring bulbs this